Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Possible Bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter m1nder
  • Start date Start date
M

m1nder

Guest
Dear friends,

Having upgraded to Vix 2.3, I have tuned in the new N1 Channel 4 HD with the following settings
11127 V 22000 ID=21200 7/8 DVB-S2

But according to everyone else who is not using VIX, the settings are
11127 V 22000 ID=21200 2/3 DVB-S2. The difference being FEC, 7/8 vs 2/3. See thread here
Code:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056457948&page=2

Even KingOfSat states that its on 2/3.
Code:
http://en.kingofsat.net/sat-astra1n.php

So, I'm wondering is this a VIX bug? If not, how do we explain this anomoly?
 
Hi m1nder, as you use boards.ie, I presume you're Irish too?
I had to do a rescan today to get CH4 HD to work, was fine last night.
 
11126 v 22000 2/3

Is that on a VU+ Duo using VIX 2.3? If so, why when I use those settings for a manual scan do I get nothing and only when I change FEC to 7/8 do I get C4 HD? Whats going on?
 
Is that on a VU+ Duo using VIX 2.3? If so, why when I use those settings for a manual scan do I get nothing and only when I change FEC to 7/8 do I get C4 HD? Whats going on?

Yeah, using 2.3 & all updates, not that would matter, i'd guess?
no idea why you get nothing, they are the settings that show up in my DBEdit after doing a full scan today.
 
well i have just done a full blindscan on 28.2 east with a Vu Uno and picked up two versions of CH4 HD, one clears no problem the other has audio but no video.

see the attached screen grabs.

picture 1 has audio but no video, picture 2 clears both video and audio fine.
View attachment 12688View attachment 12689

changing the video PID to 2305 using dreambox edit, brings the video back for the first one just fine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top