Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Possible driver problem hades 14

DaMacFunkin

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
2,704
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
54
I run a solo2 with a Sundtek cable tuner, it's a brilliant set up and works as well as my duo2 with plug and play cable tuners, till Saturday that is, I updated both boxes to hades 14 from 12 via software update, update went fine on duo2 and so I thought on solo2 (which I rarlely watch) on watching HD channels via cable (MPEG2) I have noticed what I can only describe as occasional motion issues (frame rate type twitching), I tested quite a few channels and they where the same, I tested some HD channels on sky (mpeg4) and they seemed to be fine.. I then read the changelog and noticed there had been driver updates from VU+, so I reflashed an image back up of Hades 12 that I had and all channels seem to be fine again, as I said duo2 seems to be fine running hades 14, does anybody else run cable on solo2 and can test hades 14 with mpeg2 HD?
Cheers.
 
i have the same issue when streaming channels over ethernet.Update to Hades 14 and having blokked image from time to time.Watching recordings on streaming gives no problems.
 
It's not the same issue if you are streaming, my images are not blocky they are twitchy.
 
Might be hard to capture it, it looks like a frame rate issue to me, all I know is that it is fine with hades 12, if I get home from work I will see what I can do, where will I upload the video too.
 
i'm having the same issue as you mate, with the exact same setup. (Sundtek Usb cable tuner on a Solo2)
Did you manage to sort the problem out?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top