Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Possible to run tvheadend backend on openvix install?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danielorum
  • Start date Start date
D

Danielorum

Guest
Hello everybody

Would it be possible to install tvheadend backend on my technomate oe t2 tuner? so that I could watch TV from my android box with Kodi (as pvr client)?

Right now I have openvix installed on my technomate receiver, but I am having a lot of difficulties when switching source (on my tv) from my Technomate box to my android box...


So I was wondering, why not use Technomate as the server, when it is already running 24 seven and is a tv receiver..

Hope that my question makes sense to you. Thanks for reading my post!
 
Yeah I tried this plug-in sometime ago and it worked like hell.. but after I read your post I installed it again and it actually worked really good.. I am really amazed that it could work this well.This is way easier solution than what I originally was talking about.. so thanks a lot!
 
I have tested this VU+ addon ad it works pretty good. But im getting freezes and heavy lags on some channels.. Do you know where i should direct this question, in order to troubleshoot the problem further? Or would you know anything about this? :)

Thanks again.
 
I’ve used the vu addon for a few years and manage to get hd with only the odd buffer I’m using a duo 2 and found kodi on Xbox one to be the best with gen 2 firestick next best. I did use it on the gen 1 firestick and it was pretty awful if that’s any help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top