Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Power management 2.3

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
Hi

I do not have power management enabled. But every night my vu duo goes into standby. How do I stop it from doing this as I have a logitech universal remote which I don't want to have to reprogram just to take vu out of standby.
 
1- Do you mean standby or deep sleep?
2- In whatever state the box is, the Harmony will always wake it up. Only from deep sleep it will take a bit longer. No re-programming is required for that.
 
It goes to standby. I have the remote set to assume the duo is always on so it doesn't turn box on automatically when I give the watch tv command. I know how to reprogram the remote but would rather stop vu going to standby if possible.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top