Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Power manager missing in VIX menu

Alanp

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
793
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Hi as the title says Power manager missing in VIX ,Noticed this on my last update to 410 is it just me or has anyone else noticed this issue Thanks
 
Go to menu -> timers -> power timers ;)

Allows for enhanced, more functional timers :)


Sent from my iPad using that Tapatalk thingy
 
yeah, i totally recoded PowerManager, it now allows multiple power events, this is only the first stage, more functions to come.
 
Hi,
yesterday I killed my old power settings and started to test the new power timer. I think the idea is great. I hated my own power-timer in the normal timer list.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top