Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Power manager not working

pass4plex

New member
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
This worked okay until the .312 update.
Box is set to go to standby at 1.00am but nothing happens.
I have USB flashed the .316 release, but it still doesn't work.
Originally reported here
Anyone having issue with Power Management, have my box to go into standby at 02:30 but noticed it was still on this morning after upgrading to .312
Same here, mine was supposed to go off at 1.00 and was still on this morning
 
The last few unstable builds i have had this issue the latest I think 312 i have not tried yet Thanks
 
The last few unstable builds i have had this issue the latest I think 312 i have not tried yet Thanks

Have you tried with the very latest build 319 I think it is ?. We have opened a bug report for this issue I just want to check it's still in the latest builds.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
At work at the moment will try tonight and let you know
 
Can confirm this is still not working on 319
The pop up comes up telling you that your box is about to go on standby, but it doesn't happen

If you select yes on the pop up, it does go into standby.
So it seems, for some reason, it is defaulting as no
 
Last edited:
Tested on my Ultimo with 319 also confirmed issue still present Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top