Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Power Timer: Deep sleep at selected time

bbbuk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
2
Points
38
Does anyone know how I can get Solo2 to automatically go into a Deep Sleep at a pre-selected time (ie 03:30)?

I have looked at the Power Timer but deep sleep option doesn't allow option of selecting a time.

Thanks
 
Yes it does. I have it on all my boxes.

You can select as a one off or daily or different for working week and weekend.

Am assuming your using vix?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
My mistake I do apologise. It is there.

I saw auto deep sleep and there were no options on it so didn't carry on looking at the other options anymore.

I can't believe I did this.

Again accept my apologies.

Please feel free to delete this thread.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top