I have recently noticed my power timer was not working as expected, and on investigation the displayed time was 60 minutes later than I had originally set.
It would appear that when summertime started the timer continued to fire at the same GM time, and the displayed time was offset by 60 minutes, whereas I would have expected the displayed time to be unchanged and the firing to occur 60 minutes earlier in terms of GMT. However I did upgrade from 4.1.27 to 5.0.008 at around the time I noticed this, so perhaps it was something to do with the upgrade.
EMJB
It would appear that when summertime started the timer continued to fire at the same GM time, and the displayed time was offset by 60 minutes, whereas I would have expected the displayed time to be unchanged and the firing to occur 60 minutes earlier in terms of GMT. However I did upgrade from 4.1.27 to 5.0.008 at around the time I noticed this, so perhaps it was something to do with the upgrade.
EMJB
