Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Powertimer causes my picture to freeze every 10-12 seconds

harpiks

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I decided to try the powertimer option to save a little power. It is set to go into deep standby after 10 minutes in standby mode. And it works fine.

But when I then start it again, it freezes my picture every 10 sec. It happens only on my satelitte channels. For the cable channels everything is fine.
A full restart of the box resolves everything, until next time it goes into powertimer.

Anyone seen this before or have an idea to what I shall look for?

Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top