Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] problem after software update

robi62

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
64
Hi guys I upgraded with a fresh install from vix 3 to vix 4.0 image 002
Downloaded plugins and skins etc etc

Problem occurred when updated through software update from version 2 to 3

On reboot no wifi drivers anymore for built in module just lan module showing in network devices
 
Same issue here on Edision OS Mini. Just updated and wlan is lost. I also noticed this updating to v2 but done a fresh flash as I had just set it up anyway. Always use static IP.
 
I'll test that tomorrow. Fix for now is to uninstall drivers rtl8723bs, restart and download them again from feeds.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top