Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] problem installing cccam

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
i can install cccam 2.1.3 with th ipk file and when I ftp I can see the cccam.config but I want to install cccam 2.2.1 or 2.3.0 I have the ipk files from open vix when I install them then I ftp var etc there is no cccam.config file showing why? but when I install the 2.1.3 I can see the file cccam.config in ftp
 
Have you tried to remove the version of cccam before trying a different one? The config file just goes on the etc location.
Also how are you installing the ipk files and do show just not the config file?
Have you tried firstly saving the config file to your desktop, install cccam version you want, make sure it is installed and then ftpthe config to etc
 
Last edited:
I have removed all versions, when I install any cccam version other than 2.1.3 I can not see the config file. i am using vucc to install the ipk file . when i stall 2.1.3 and go to etc i get the config file. when i install a different version i cannot see the config file. are u saying by using notepad i can make config folder and transfer it to etc? in refrance to saving the config file on the dektop
 
done your method working cheers
 
any other links for file with configuration?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top