G
Guinness.cobra
Guest
Been having my new vu+ duo with the vix image build 204 for three weeks now. I have noticed the following which I guess others have experienced the same problems.
1. Random restarts - when pressing exit on viewing the epg, it crashes and then restarts.
2. On viewing recorded programs - random video freezes with audio working. Fast forwarding or rewinding instantly cures it.
3. Sometimes the USB device cannot be detected on the FTP server - need to reboot the box.
4. The picons and epg data sometimes suddenly vanish. I store them on the USB drive which is 4 gb. This once again needs a reboot.
These happen maybe three to five times a day or sometimes it's no problem for a couple of days. It's so random, in my view that it's irritating. I haven't generated any logs as people have already done so. Just wanted to list my problems on a single thread.
I use crossepg and set it to update daily.
1. Random restarts - when pressing exit on viewing the epg, it crashes and then restarts.
2. On viewing recorded programs - random video freezes with audio working. Fast forwarding or rewinding instantly cures it.
3. Sometimes the USB device cannot be detected on the FTP server - need to reboot the box.
4. The picons and epg data sometimes suddenly vanish. I store them on the USB drive which is 4 gb. This once again needs a reboot.
These happen maybe three to five times a day or sometimes it's no problem for a couple of days. It's so random, in my view that it's irritating. I haven't generated any logs as people have already done so. Just wanted to list my problems on a single thread.
I use crossepg and set it to update daily.