Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Problem scanning transponders on pc

  • Thread starter Thread starter hyperjase
  • Start date Start date
H

hyperjase

Guest
I'm currently testing a setup using my PC, BGT3630 card and an old Sky HD dish I've installed myself (none installed at our house). I've had issues trying to set up the software as when I scan it only picks up certain channels - none of them Sky (One/Two etc) ever are scanned. I've used a basic satellite meter to get a good signal but I just can't figure it out. I get all the BBC/ITV channels and quite a few other random channels. Do I need to move the dish slightly? Has anyone encountered this issue before? I'm using DVB Dream for my PC software. I did also find a transponder list and added one of the Sky channel frequencies manually but a different set of channels showed up instead.

I'm quite good technically but new at this.

Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top