Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Problem Transcoding Channels

hbw

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ashington
Hi, I seem to have developed a problem transcoding streams on my VU+ Duo2, I think this is since upgrading to 4.2.

I can stream using Open Webif fine when I chose raw, port 8001, but when I try to transcode, port 8002, the stream crashes immediately. (Using VLC with both).

The commands in the m3u file are as follows:

Working :

#EXTM3U #EXTVLCOPT--http-reconnect=true #EXTINF:-1,BBC One NE&C#EXTVLCOPT: program=6471http://192.168.1.20:8001/1:0:1:1947:7FF:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

Not Working:

#EXTM3U #EXTVLCOPT--http-reconnect=true #EXTINF:-1,BBC One NE&Chttp://192.168.1.20:8002/1:0:1:1947:7FF:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

I can view transcoded streams using the VU+ PVR plugin in Kodi perfectly, so the duo2 would seem to be working, it's only when I try to use open Webif I have a problem.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
 
Upload the corresponding crash logs so the devs can start the process of diagnosing the problem, otherwise there just guessing and that helps no one.
 
Do you mean the VLC error log?

I'll try to get them when I get back home. (Away this week).

Thanks.
 
I have been trying to get the VLC log but as far as I can see it doesn't seem to be generating any. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top