Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET7x00] Problem with accessing Client mode

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I want to try out Client mode. When I try to configure my tuner I see the yellow Client mode button and press it. Then I press the green save button. The box is suppose to reboot, but nothing happens. I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what. Has anybody suggestions?
 
Sorry. My fault. I pressed OK instead of Enable when I saw the yellow button!!
 
Works great, is much simpler than the old method and also copies streams. Many thanks Huevos.
 
Works great, is much simpler than the old method and also copies streams. Many thanks Huevos.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top