Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-2T] problem with CCcam

  • Thread starter Thread starter georgecabby
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgecabby

Guest
Hi every one I have used Openpli in my box ,but keeps freezing on epg update .

So I have tried Vix in my box ,but I cannot get my cline into the box to work.

I have read several posts regarding this but they are all from 2012 and I wondered if there was any thing new .
I have tried with filezilla to copy the cline into the box but as there is more than one (var) or (etc) in the file setup and I seem not to be getting it in the right place .
many thanks for reading this George
 
No Cardsharing talk here re-read the rules you agreed to
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top