Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] problem with installing plugins

  • Thread starter Thread starter flickerrr
  • Start date Start date
F

flickerrr

Guest
Hi All I cannot install any plugins - says not enough space and cannot create lock (from memory - in work now)

I tried changing the cross epg settings and creating a share file as i had read about those possibles but neither have helped. I am trying to install xbmcaddons and also tried tsmedia

any help be appreciated

Thanks
Flickerrr
 
sounds like you have almost filled the receivers flash up, try removing all the none essential plugins and any other things you have that may be filling the flash up before the receiver crashes and you are forced to reflash.
 
Hi Phoenix thanks for reply - i actually have very few plugins on at the min cause i lost them all when updating. Certainly shouldnt be a space issue though it there somewhere i can check ftp and delete items? I wouldnt have more than 4 plugins
 
Then i would also check that your recording path has not defaulted to the flash as that's a possibility too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
You mean just for recording programmes? I dont record any and have 1tb HDD! As long as its def something to do with my box then i'll have to keep playing at it
 
You mean just for recording programmes? I dont record any and have 1tb HDD! As long as its def something to do with my box then i'll have to keep playing at it

Yes check to see that the recording path has not changed as this could account for the low flash error you are seeing.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
How much space do you have on your internal flash memory? (This is where plugins will be installed.)
 
Only 1.8m but epg is on hdd. Any way to clear Some? I tried fresh flash
 
Yes solo2. I have cross epg
Firmware upgrade
Media scanner
Openwebif
Picture player
Transcoding setup
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top