Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF8008] problem with kodi

teknokat

New member
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi,i have problem I have been using image with no problems,i have been using kodi 18.6 and it worked fine for a long time I noticed there was a software update for my box it was a rather large one but I decided to go ahead,after it rebooted I noticed it had changed the kodi version to 18.7 and now kodi takes ages to load and sits for ages doing nothing and wont load plugins properly,i got fed up and re flashed box with a older image and also done factory reset but nothing has changed I must admit everything else works fine its just kodi thank you teknokat
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top