Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Problem with magic hd light skin

Tkr001

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
Using magic HD light skin. On any screen where coloured buttons can perform actions the image of the button is missing. The action description is present but no coloured button next to it.
 
I confirm the issue and I'll look into it.
For now please switch to Magic-HD (the same skin, but with many plugins skinned).
 
I looked into it and I found the light version not to be compatible any more.
I deleted it from the feeds, as this skin serves no real purpose any more. It was there for STB's with very low flash.
And the full version (Magic-HD) is the same skin, so that's the way to go.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top