Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Problem with newer image GHOST EFFECT

jonline

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys and admin
I am getting a ghost picture on the new updated vix 753. image. attached photos. At first I got a blank screen. I navigated to the HD channels and the picture is fine.

This is on build 753 on the VU duo. I this post this also on the solo section as another member has also indicated there is a problem.

20131016_192516.webp20131016_192557.webp20131016_193202.webp20131016_193239.webp
 
No need for multiple threads...
anyway, as I said in the other thread:
What have ye set in Menu -> Setup -> System -> A/V Settings -> Mode

Or can you take a screenshot of that screen & upload it.
 
I have posted in solo section the possible cause
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top