H
hakkers1977
Guest
Hello guys!
I can not see any picons on the LCD screen instead I have only letters that shows up in squar for example I in a box and A and b as well at difirent channels I don't understand why this only happened on vix image display settings are correct but nothing shows up, I did the XML files replacement and uploaded the picon folder to the right directory as it says on the vix picons section but still the same. Can any one help.
I can not see any picons on the LCD screen instead I have only letters that shows up in squar for example I in a box and A and b as well at difirent channels I don't understand why this only happened on vix image display settings are correct but nothing shows up, I did the XML files replacement and uploaded the picon folder to the right directory as it says on the vix picons section but still the same. Can any one help.