S
skater
Guest
Hi All,
I have been using a PS3 Play tuner on my Vu+ duo for some time now, and it works great. After the VIX 2.3 update, the origional driver I used was removed, so I experimented and found the siano driver seems to work.
The problem is after 1 week, the tuner is no longer recognised, but it still works on the PS3. I have moved USB ports and reloaded the driver, but no joy.
Any ideas and is this the correct driver?
I have been using a PS3 Play tuner on my Vu+ duo for some time now, and it works great. After the VIX 2.3 update, the origional driver I used was removed, so I experimented and found the siano driver seems to work.
The problem is after 1 week, the tuner is no longer recognised, but it still works on the PS3. I have moved USB ports and reloaded the driver, but no joy.
Any ideas and is this the correct driver?