Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Problem with Really

  • Thread starter Thread starter liam23
  • Start date Start date
L

liam23

Guest
Hi,
Would appreciate any help on this one. I am using Nano3t with Open ATV 6.3 image and all was fine but the the Really channel disappeared.
I have checked online and I'm using the correct frequency etc but I cannot get it to tune in.
I also have another receiver Amiko Alien and it tunes it with no problem.
Thought the image file might be the problem so I tried Open Vix but the same thing happened.
The frequency I'm using is:
12129 vertical 27500 2/3
All other channels on the same transponder are tuning in fine.
I have checked the connections at back of receiver and everything is ok.
Thanks in advance.
 
You are using the wrong info as i have 4 listings and this works.
 

Attachments

  • really.webp
    really.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for reply. I have tried this and it's just telling me no channels found when I scan.screenshot_20191006152759.webp
It isn't picking up that transponder on an automatic scan.
Also tried in on System..DVB-S and same result.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would use ABM to obtain your services instead of scanning. You don't have to let it create bouquets if you don't want to.

I would remove your 28.2 services first (this will remove dead channels)
Up (next to OK) > Green (satellites/reception lists) > Highlight 28.2 > Menu > remove selected satellite > restart

Then run ABM


BTW, what skin are you using?

If you want to scan manually, it is
 
For some reason it has just returned so I assume it may have been a glitch in transmission...but thanks for your help:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top