Hi, please forgive what is possible a problem on my side.
After updating to hades 008 plus any software updates, I'm having a problem setting up SOME auto timers
I go into the egg and select the program and add auto timer as per usual, but it finds the events etc but doesn't add any timer. It shows in the menu as being there but on EPg no symbol is showing. Other times I set up a timer and no problem. Is there a way to fix this in the menu or is there any reason it is happening? Thanks for any help
Edit, it seems to be on channel 4
After updating to hades 008 plus any software updates, I'm having a problem setting up SOME auto timers
I go into the egg and select the program and add auto timer as per usual, but it finds the events etc but doesn't add any timer. It shows in the menu as being there but on EPg no symbol is showing. Other times I set up a timer and no problem. Is there a way to fix this in the menu or is there any reason it is happening? Thanks for any help
Edit, it seems to be on channel 4