X
xdoktor
Guest
Hi,
just updated via USB to latest VIX on the ET9200
Had a lot of problems trying to get EPG working...until i found that i had to do a 'transponder' EPG update
But, since update I cannot now browse to the channel web page??
i see this:
I had been a VU+Duo user for last year so never had this error before and was OK at seting up that box
My Box:
Extrend ET9200
Kernel: 3.1.0
Drivers: 2011.12.12
VIX Ver: 2.3
Build: 161
ta gurus' !!
Dok
just updated via USB to latest VIX on the ET9200
Had a lot of problems trying to get EPG working...until i found that i had to do a 'transponder' EPG update
But, since update I cannot now browse to the channel web page??
i see this:

I had been a VU+Duo user for last year so never had this error before and was OK at seting up that box
My Box:
Extrend ET9200
Kernel: 3.1.0
Drivers: 2011.12.12
VIX Ver: 2.3
Build: 161
ta gurus' !!
Dok
Last edited by a moderator: