Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Problems dowmloading Rytec-skyuk EPG and also lost epg providers

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark T
  • Start date Start date
M

mark T

Guest
Hi, I am having problems when I try to download Rytec-skyuk. If I set it to automatic update the page turns green and the VU reboots. If I manually download I only get a few channel epg's. Another thing has happened, I did have about 15 epg providers but now I only have 4 providers left. I recently managed to do a new image download BH 1.7.3 and with a lot of help it seems to be working ok. Could I have done anything to cause this problem by the new image. My mate has the same image on his VU and he has all the providers. I have also found something called Crossepg in the set up page. Is this anything to do with the Rytec. I am saving the epg to a usb stick. I tried reformatting amd rew mounting the usb but its still the same. Any help would be greatthanks
 
Try just using crossepg, set open tv to sky
Thats all you should need
 
Do you really need all 15 epg providers?
What sats do you have access to?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top