Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Problems playing videofiles

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawkeye1980
  • Start date Start date
H

hawkeye1980

Guest
Hello,

I have two xtrend boxes (et4000 and et9200) in the same netowork. I try to playback the same videofile from a NAS (an older xvid movie). The et4000 plays the movie but the 9200 doesn't. It just shows a black screen without audio. I'm using the same software version on both boxes and just flashed them last week. Any idea what is going wrong with my et9200?

regards,

hawkeye
 
File play back is controlled by Bix drivers so could be box cannot play it.

What's the format?

Can you play other network stored files?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top