Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Programme recording playback is black screen

kokojnr

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2016
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have edision os mini plus with a 128GB usb for recording and timeshift.

Today I set up my autotimer to zap and record a programme.

The programme was recorded but when I try to play it, I don't get picture or audio but just a black screen.

I recorded a programme earlier in the week and it played ok.

Anyone know any solution to this please?
 
where you running the same Image version 5.0.011 for the earlier program or have you just updated from 5.0.009, if so try reverting back to your original one that recorded fine

just realized that you are Recording to a USB Memory stick, you would be better getting an External USB Hard Drive with it's own independent power supply
i have tried Recording to USB Memory sticks in the past and never had much success, so now i make sure that any Receiver i buy can be fitted with an internal Hard Drive Especially if i want to use Timeshift
 
I have been recording on same USB for a couple of weeks now.
My last recording was a last week Monday 10th.
I upgraded to vix 5.0.11 before that date.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top