Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Progress Icon

mogli

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

I have just noticed that from the recent update 016 also with 018 it no longer shows if I have watched a recording in the list previously it would show if I have watched a little and also if I haven't watched, but now even if I have watched it, it still shows that I have not watched it?

Hope that makes sense


Thanks in advance
 
FWIW: working OK for me (on 016 and 018) with Icons or Small progress configured.

Bear in mind that if you get to the very end of a recording it resets things, so it appears you haven't watched it (I think...).
 
Thanks birdman, the issue I describe is as you say when a recording usually reached the end, it would show a different colour on progress (green) and blue when it had not been watched, My progress bars are working fine just when a recording has finished and stopped still shows blue as not been watched. Thanks
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top