Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Progress icons

Fuzzy

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
1
Points
18
After upgrading to 5.1.033, the progress icons in the movie player are all at 50%, regardless of how much of the recording has been played. I have a music vid directory and all the progress icons were blue - i.e. at the beginning. After the upgrade the icons were a random mixture of blue and yellow. Has something changed? Is there a way to go back to how it was? I have gone back to 5.1.032 for now.

Thanks in advance :)
 
Try updating via Image Manager and restoring settings/plugins from a backup. Only a 2 min job to see if it works.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
5.1.033 isn't available for me to download in image manager or from openvix.co.uk. I'll try when it's there.
 
Tried 033 without a settings restore and changed the icon option to progress and they were all at 50% again. Rules out my settings and the skin.

Thanks
 
Same in 5.2 so I assume that this isn't a bug. Is there any chance of an option to use the old stye?

Thanks in advance...
 
I skipped a few builds and tried again with 5.2.006. The progress icons are working properly but only if 'show movie lengths in movie list' is enabled. If movie lengths are disabled, then the progress icons revert back to all showing 50%
 
The progress icons are working properly but only if 'show movie lengths in movie list' is enabled.
I'm glad you mentioned that option, as I was unaware of it. I thought they'd only shown up recently - I presume when the "sort by duration" options was added(?).
Why that is in the Recordings and Playback menu rather than in the MovieList menu settings is a mystery - although the status icon setting is there too, which is, surely, equally misplaced.

PS: my progress icons look OK, even though I've now disabled the duration display.
 
Last edited:
Thanks birdman

I am using 1080p confluence skin, not sure if that makes any difference. Strange that your icons are ok with the duration display off cos mine all show 50% with it off and are
where they should be with it enabled. No big deal anyway, I quite like the duration display. :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top