Hi.
I need to find a replacement for my TM7100HD (that has two cams). I have a BIS TV card in a Neonotion Viacess Secure Cam & canal digitaal Netherlands card (via smart wi) in Aston 1.07 mediaguard cam.
I am assuming that my cams will go into the pulse receiver without any issues. Does anyone know if the smart wi card will go into the slot of the Cryptobox?
Going forward if Canal Digitaal were to force me to upgrade to Ci+ cam. Does anyone know if both cams would work in the pulse & also if the bis TV card would work in the slot of the Cryptobox
Also has anyone got any advice about the pros and cons of each box. I know the pulse is Linux. I have no experience of Linux whatsoever, would it be a steep learning curve ?
I need to find a replacement for my TM7100HD (that has two cams). I have a BIS TV card in a Neonotion Viacess Secure Cam & canal digitaal Netherlands card (via smart wi) in Aston 1.07 mediaguard cam.
I am assuming that my cams will go into the pulse receiver without any issues. Does anyone know if the smart wi card will go into the slot of the Cryptobox?
Going forward if Canal Digitaal were to force me to upgrade to Ci+ cam. Does anyone know if both cams would work in the pulse & also if the bis TV card would work in the slot of the Cryptobox
Also has anyone got any advice about the pros and cons of each box. I know the pulse is Linux. I have no experience of Linux whatsoever, would it be a steep learning curve ?