Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin HD] Put new image on usb wont let me press ok when powering on

Csalter456

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Put the usb in reciever with no other usb attatched. when you turn reciever on are you supposed to get the option to press ok button. i am not getting this its just booting. I have extracted the Miraclebox to root of usb
any help would be much appreicated
 
did you extraxt the zip file directly to the stick ? What stick ?
 
Put the usb in reciever with no other usb attatched. when you turn reciever on are you supposed to get the option to press ok button. i am not getting this its just booting.
Works OK for me (I have the same box).
I have extracted the Miraclebox to root of usb any help would be much appreicated
There are some reports that if you have the file-system on the raw USB device it doesn't work and that you need to have a partition table on it. Is your box currently running? If so, plus in the USB stick and see what it device gets mounted (/dev/sdx or /dev/sdx1).

When you extract you should end up with a miraclebox directory at the top level, with a twin directory in that and five files in there.
You could also re-flash going to the Vix ImageManager menu, downloading the image you want and installing it form there.
 
Hi to everyone at World of Satellite!
Flashed a new image a few days ago (Openvix-Haydes,018 image) and installed the XBMC plugin which I managed to work with a few modifications to the screen setup in the xbmc.
I am using a VU+ Solo2 which was bought from your sponsor's a few years back.
Yesterday when I was using XBMC the VIX icon in the top left corner just kept on spinning and I could not shut the receiver down, so the only thing I could do was to turn it off by the plug. I restarted but all I get now is the opening of Openvix Haydes screen and no buttons on my remote will work to shut it down.
I have tried to re-flash the receiver but it just starts the Haydes powered by openvix screen and I can not do nothing for the receiver to flash. I'm using the same ScanDisk with the same image that I originally used to flash the receiver.
Can anybody please help me.
 
Sorry IAmATeaf, I am a idiot, I haven't posted for a long time and forgot how to do things. I messed around with different USB's and put a different image on (Openvix 3.2.021) and that worked OK. So relieved that it's working again! I did put the USB in the front port which I know is important.
My apologies to You all, and Thank you IAmATeaf.
Kind Regards,
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top