Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Putty telnet woes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter lee77
  • Start date Start date
L

lee77

Guest
Hi,
Ive just tried using putty again after forgetting my password :o and have managed to reset password and log in. However when I log in now it doesn't take me to the gui where I can open files etc. All I get is the cmd and details of last log in?
I only used this once and it was months ago, but i am pretty sure last time when I logged in it opened up a gui interface?
 
your thinking of FTP not telnet. FTP has a GUI telnet is pretty much command line only.
 
Sure I used putty to get the gui up though. How do I get the FTP gui to show up?
 
My bad :o:o ha, I was using a different program and found it now. Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top