W
Wizard55
Guest
Hi ,
Have a Gigablue Quad. Serial Number YAD121. Did a flesh flash a week ago with no restore setting and with restore setting. I have issues when a timer is started while watching TV sometimes the box hangs, or displays the vix screen. FTA channels hang sometimes. Box is unresponsive on remote sometimes and have to power off. I have contacted my reseller WOS for more information. Box is 9 months old and no issues until a few weeks ago...
any help be great
Have a Gigablue Quad. Serial Number YAD121. Did a flesh flash a week ago with no restore setting and with restore setting. I have issues when a timer is started while watching TV sometimes the box hangs, or displays the vix screen. FTA channels hang sometimes. Box is unresponsive on remote sometimes and have to power off. I have contacted my reseller WOS for more information. Box is 9 months old and no issues until a few weeks ago...
any help be great