BubbleBalls
Forum Supporter

Wife told me that box froze yesterday so Samba may not be the cause.
I was watching an MKV contained movie and the box just froze. I pressed down on the directional control (which usually brings the movie/recordings list) but I find this screen

All/Any button press did nothing to the box - it was stuck at that image. It only moved from a full screenshot of the movie (frozen/unplayable) to the attached screenshot. Nothing else worked - Pressing Stop done nothing but about 10/15 minutes later the box became alive again.
This seems crazy. The box locked up but kept all commands issued via remote - it took an age for the box to become functional (which should have been almost immediately) and the box then followed all of the Remote Control Commands I pressed while it was frozen, albeit 10/15 minutes after the actual button presses.
I go to get the debug logs and there are none, bar previously created ones. Really confused here.
I was watching an MKV contained movie and the box just froze. I pressed down on the directional control (which usually brings the movie/recordings list) but I find this screen

All/Any button press did nothing to the box - it was stuck at that image. It only moved from a full screenshot of the movie (frozen/unplayable) to the attached screenshot. Nothing else worked - Pressing Stop done nothing but about 10/15 minutes later the box became alive again.
This seems crazy. The box locked up but kept all commands issued via remote - it took an age for the box to become functional (which should have been almost immediately) and the box then followed all of the Remote Control Commands I pressed while it was frozen, albeit 10/15 minutes after the actual button presses.
I go to get the debug logs and there are none, bar previously created ones. Really confused here.