Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Quad plus image

hilly

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
57
I acquired a ggigablue quad plus yesterday and thought if the team require a test box for the Zeus image I could give it a go.
 
Were currently not looking for betatesters but if people are keen for an image to be build and released, they should ask the manufacturer to provide a test box to AndyB
 
I acquired a ggigablue quad plus yesterday and thought if the team require a test box for the Zeus image I could give it a go.

That's very kind of you. Send me a pm, and I'll let you know where to send the box for me to test them ;) :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
I acquired a ggigablue quad plus yesterday and thought if the team require a test box for the Zeus image I could give it a go.

were not trying to make fun of you mate ( sorry for not replying to your pm but i'm on holiday so not online much ) but were just not looking for any new beta testers at this moment in time, for various reasons, even if we did send you a image andy still would not release it unless he him self rubber stamped it as fit for purpose.
 
No probs just thought it would be helpful.hdfreaks for now :)
 
No probs just thought it would be helpful.hdfreaks for now :)

I fully appreciate the interest and if things change we will let you know, but for now were not looking for new beta testers, we have a close knit trustworthy group ( not saying your not trustworthy ), but were not currently open to letting others in.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top