Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Question about open webif

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delvey
  • Start date Start date
D

Delvey

Guest
Little advice please
When accessing openwebif I use to be able to right click the channel I wanted to view on my PC and copy it into VLC e.g.http://*********/web/stream.m3u?ref=1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0:&name=BBC One HD on my solo
Now all i have is http://********/# on my solo2, and I need to download the m3u file first, which is annoying as I then have loads of them
Is there anyway to change to so i have the link again like on the solo, image is Vix
And is there a specific HbbTv plugin?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Tell your OS that vlc is responsible for m3u then a simple klick on the monitors in the right will Start vlc.

Ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 4
 
Thanks I'm sure it already is however on chrome it downloads the m3u file
 
Use Firefox and it will open it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
Use Firefox and it will open stream directly.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
Yes IE opens it. But is there no way to copy the link like on my first post? Can still do it on my solo but not solo2 and I find it much easier when opening multiple VLC
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top