Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Question on configuring NFS server and CAM Manager

white_westie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2012
Messages
162
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Location
Eire
Hi

Just installed ViX 2.3 on ET9000 (been running EGAMI 1.3 for last year).
Have most things working, but have following initial questions

1) is there a menu option to configure what is exported by the nfs server?
Found panel to stop/start but can see no other options.
Do i have to manually edit /etc/exports file?

2) Have a tntsat card and was using oscam to read it.
Have copied over my working files and can start oscam manually on command line, however cannot find where I can add it to cam manager in image?


WW
 
Solved my cam query
Got my cam to appear under cam manager - bin file seems to go in different places in different images.

Any takers on the nfs server question - I know I can edit file manually, but just wondering am I missing a panel somewhere
BTW a panel was available in egami to do this quite easily.

Impressions of image so far are good from when I looked at ViX originally - crashes seem to be stopping now.
I am hoping initial crashes are down to setting things up correctly, or entering panels with nothing configured etc.

I'm sure I will have some other questions, but will do look around forums first before asking.

Keep up the good work
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top