D
drs101
Guest
Hi Guys
just a quick question about Radio mode, when I am in radio mode and exit back to tv by pressing the tv button at the bottom of the remote my box crashes.
I am using the latest VIX image and have attached the crashlog if you would like to see, also where is the file to change the radio background? i have found the boot ones but not the radio one.
cheers
Dan
View attachment enigma2_crash_1305391574.log
just a quick question about Radio mode, when I am in radio mode and exit back to tv by pressing the tv button at the bottom of the remote my box crashes.
I am using the latest VIX image and have attached the crashlog if you would like to see, also where is the file to change the radio background? i have found the boot ones but not the radio one.
cheers
Dan
View attachment enigma2_crash_1305391574.log