GiP
Forum Supporter ,
Hi,
once in a while I experience a GUI freeze, it just sits there and nothing changes it, the only thing to do is switch it off from the back or log in and restart enigma. I didn't post before because I wasn't able to reproduce the problem, it seems random, but yesterday it happened twice, so here I am...
It always happens when I give a command from the remote, most of the times when the Info bar is showing and I push another button (yesterday was "audio"). The other time yesterday (and it was a new one) was changing channel giving the number and pressing OK; it froze there with "11" in the middle of the screen. In all cases the video and audio keep working and the display on the STB shows that the remote signal is received but nothing happens.
I have to admit that sometimes I exceed in giving commands one after another but has anyone experienced anything similar?
I am using Vix 1.3 with the default skin and only extras are CCcam 2.1 and filebrowser.
Thanks,
GiP
once in a while I experience a GUI freeze, it just sits there and nothing changes it, the only thing to do is switch it off from the back or log in and restart enigma. I didn't post before because I wasn't able to reproduce the problem, it seems random, but yesterday it happened twice, so here I am...
It always happens when I give a command from the remote, most of the times when the Info bar is showing and I push another button (yesterday was "audio"). The other time yesterday (and it was a new one) was changing channel giving the number and pressing OK; it froze there with "11" in the middle of the screen. In all cases the video and audio keep working and the display on the STB shows that the remote signal is received but nothing happens.
I have to admit that sometimes I exceed in giving commands one after another but has anyone experienced anything similar?
I am using Vix 1.3 with the default skin and only extras are CCcam 2.1 and filebrowser.
Thanks,
GiP