Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Random rebooting

Safwaan

New member
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Please can you help, I have three Venton HD1+ that are all running the same version Vix and all with the same plugins, however one of the boxes seems to have a random rebooting problem: it will be working fine and then if a button is pressed on the remote, the screen goes black and the box starts rebooting display shows "BOOTING". No crash logs are displayed on the screen and no logs are created in the folder.

I've attached logs which I copied from the box shortly after the crash occurred, the crash happened at 18:45 on 23/10, thanks.

- Forgot to add that, I have done a clean install, with only the required plugin however the issue is still occuring.
 

Attachments

Hi,

I had the same problem with my Venton HD1+ and it turned out to be a faulty capacitor in the box.I sent it back to the sponsor who replaced it free of charge with a HD2.
 
Hi leewez, I did see your thread yesterday and I have contacted world of satellite, it does appear to be the same fault, thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top