Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Re system crash

Ray4438

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
61
Wonder if you can help I was using version 3.0.808 and tried to update to Zeus 0.11 half way through the up date my system crashed and now I when I power it on I'm getting the red light and the word starting coming up but goes no further can any one throw any pointers how to get the system back as im a newbie any help will be very much appreciated :violin:
Is it just a cast of putting the bootloader on then the image
 
When it was updating to Zeus it turned the box off and blank screen and now only getting the red light and display saying starting
 
Re flashed box tonight box back up running thanks for the help yeeeeeeeehaaaaaa
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top