CRMS
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jun 18, 2020
- Messages
- 339
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 18
If I leave the box in DS, the RTC continues to run, which is what I'd expect.
Last night I powered off the box completely at 2245. Today I powered on at 1700. The LCD clock showed 1700 at the end of the boot process - previously it would show the power off time and then update to the current time. When I looked at the debug log, it showed the box starting at 1700, and well before the RTC update check. Again in the past, the log showed the power down time until the RTC update, then an abrupt jump to current tme and the number of seconds for the change.
Strange.
Checking again tonight and even pulled the plug.
Last night I powered off the box completely at 2245. Today I powered on at 1700. The LCD clock showed 1700 at the end of the boot process - previously it would show the power off time and then update to the current time. When I looked at the debug log, it showed the box starting at 1700, and well before the RTC update check. Again in the past, the log showed the power down time until the RTC update, then an abrupt jump to current tme and the number of seconds for the change.
Strange.
Checking again tonight and even pulled the plug.