Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Reboot hang

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all

As I miss my favorite plugins in the latest image I still stick to my image 5.4.016.
There I have only one issue: If I restart GUI or restart the system I get a screen announcing a restart but nothing happens.
In the end I have to hard switch off the box. I know that this should be avoided.

Can you read out why the reboot hangs and give me an advice how to fix it?

I attache my latest logs
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top