Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Receiver wont flash

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiggy2
  • Start date Start date
W

wiggy2

Guest
Hi
Sorry for been a bit of a newbie to this but my box recently stopped working and kept crashing. decided to try the latest image file but it wont load says reading usb then starts the hades default logo whilst starting then crashes again. tried several different image files and usb sticks used the HP usb format tool as advised just don't seem to be able to load any image files into receiver it just restarts then crashes again. any help would be greatly appreciated just don't know what to do next
Thankyou
 
might be vu duo as posted in section,are you using a kingston,cruzer,or integral 8gb usb and extracted file to usb.
i would also recheck reflashing guides for your box as some you have to press buttons to start the flash.
usb is only inserted/removed with box powered off,remove other usb sticks/drives before you start.
 
Hi chaps (and ladies)

If it Helps

I have had a bad night, I installed a PL image on my new GigaBlue Quad Plus box (redundancy money) and decided that I wanted to go back to the Vix image.

I could not get the usb stick to boot the box, I tried all of the above to no avail.

I finally has it was about ten to one in the morning tried extracting the zip file directly to the usb stick.

It worked, I dare not try the experiment again. I need to go to bed!!!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top