Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Recent images for Venton Unibox HDx series. (HD2)

RustySpoons

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
45
Just looking through the download section, the latest image for this box stops at ViX 4.1, now AFAIK this box is identical to the Miraclebox Twin (Having repaired both models) and the Miraclebox Twin has the latest image available.
Is this just an error and the download URL isn't listed for later versions, or is there a technical reason why it's not available for the Venton HDx series?


Cheers :)
 
No error unfortunately. ViX is not supported for this receiver anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply.
Is there any reason why it's no longer supported, there are recent images for the Miraclebox Twin which is the same box.
 
The specs are totally different from what I've seen on the web. The HD2 only has a 400Mhz processor and all those are getting phased out (or already have been). The Twin is a different beast.
 
The specs are totally different from what I've seen on the web. The HD2 only has a 400Mhz processor and all those are getting phased out (or already have been). The Twin is a different beast.

No the Miraclebox Twin is identical hardware, I've repaired more than I care to mention.

I was bored so I just flashed the Miraclebox Twin firmware to the Venton HD2 and it's working perfectly, the only thing now it says it has a Miraclebox on the boot logo and it says Miraclebox in the OS, but that doesn't really matter tbh.

20180504_170627.webp
20180504_170225.webp
 
Last edited:
Double posted for some reason, please delete.
 
Last edited:
Venton support was stopped for various reasons, but yes on the HD2 you should be able use the Miraclebox Premium Twin image, should be fine.
 
I wonder if Venton HD3 would be close enough to flash Miraclebox (Ultra?) image and how to make Venton to accept a 'wrong' image?
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top