Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recommend me a new box please

danny121pt

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Alright guys and gals, I have been looking at new box lately and still cannot decide which one.

I only have one feed, so need single tuner really.

I currently have a vu solo 2 se clone (which I no longer want after reading more indepth about it all), running latest openatv 5.3 image, alongside an iptv, dreamplex server, runs well, but want an official supported box which I feel for electrical safety and future developments is key.

Been looking at Edision Mini, Xtrend boxes, Vu solo se V2 (original),Miraclebox Premium Micro HD, any suggestions from the ones I mentioned or any experiences of a good box, which good specs for a single tuner.


xtrend et 7500, what they like in comparison to vu solo 2 also?

Thanks
 
Edision so far have a good reputation, fixing anything very quickly.
Xtrend ET7500 comes with one on board tuner with the option of one plugable tuner and for me performs as per the specs - a very solid, straight forward receiver.
 
Edision, I have set up a few of them - very good box and a decent price. On board Wifi - blind scan, bluetooth, excellent support according to WOS - decent remote (batteries are RUBBISH - they really should ship with half decent ones).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top