Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recommended box for streaming channels around the house

Rory898

New member
Joined
Aug 7, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi folks,

I'm looking for some advice on what satellite box and LNB I should get and would appreciate any input
I want to be able to stream channels from the satellite box to other TVs or android boxes around the house at other TVs, not sure if this is even possible? I've seen some information on Sat>IP but when I've searched for that term I haven't found anything concrete

I would also like a recommendation that has an easy to use UI as it needs to have wife approval factor as she is very used to the Sky UI but I'm fed up of paying for sky when we just watch the channels that are available on FreeSat

Thanks in advance!
 
Any Enigma2 receiver will do this. If you will be accessing more than 2 transponders, you will be better off getting a receiver with FBC tuners. I prefer to use a Terrestrial tuner if you have an aerial as you can access all the main BBC/ITV channels in HD using just one tuner.
 
Thanks for the reply!

Good to know that any Enigma2 receiver can do this.
I probably should have specified I'm in the Republic of Ireland so would have to get BBC and ITV from the satellite.
But I would like to use a Terrestrial tuner as well

Are there any boxes that can handle both?

Also I'm a bit of a noob so how would I know if I would be accessing two transponders?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top