Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recommended plugins for Solo 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoolerMaster
  • Start date Start date
C

CoolerMaster

Guest
Bought a Solo 2 last week & am very impressed so far, a big improvement on the duo which I also own. Just wondered which plugins people use on Openvix image, what are the most popular/recommended plugins? Any new plugins exclusively for the Solo 2? Never really took interest in them until now. The only one which I have tried is the 'Movie Browser' plugin as it has been mentioned in a previous post, so far very impressive. Not sure if this is the best place to mention but in terms of mkv file playback the Solo 2 certainly seems smoother than the duo, it's just a shame that you can't rewind/fast forward mkv's with the default video player. This was understandable with the duo as it only had a 400mhz processor however the Solo 2 has a far superior spec with a 1.3ghz dual core cpu. Maybe this will be resolved with a future image? Are there any media player plugins which can resolve this issue? Big thanks to the Openvix team for all their hard work. :)
 
the type off box you are using shouldn't really affect if you can rewind an mkv file. I'm using a duo and I have several mkv which I can rewind/ fast forward.

It comes down to how you're mkv's were compiled. Remember mkv is only a container.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Ok which format would you suggest I convert the files to? Would like to keep the audio as it is. I don't have any issues with rewinding/forwarding on my Samsung smart tv.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top