Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Record/Streaming issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter steford
  • Start date Start date
S

steford

Guest
Notice that if I stream to XBMC or PC then stop the stream the box continues to show the record icon on the front panel. There is also no way I can see to "stop" this "recording" to free up the tuner.

Any ideas other than a restart?

Thanks.
 
Are you sure its still recording & it's not Timeshift, as when that is activated it shows as recording on the front of the box?
 
I don't think so. It only shows after streaming for some time and remains for some time after streaming. If there's a way to stop the "recording" or prevent it happening then I'm good.
 
Have you actualy checked to see if it is really recording?
As for Timeshift then "I don't think so" is not really an answer is it? It is either Enabled or Disabled ( i think the default is probably Enabled as it is a major function for most people). Menu>Setup>System>Timeshift Settings............Top setting either Yes or No.
If Yes then Record will always show on the front of the box
 
Well I'm not permanently timeshifting no but it is enabled should I need to (I rarely do). Like I said the REC only appears after streaming has started and remains after it has finished thus giving me the issue of trying to stop a recording that isn't happening.
 
If it is enabled then you are permantly timeshifting or do you mean you enable it when you want it ?
 
OK just checked. Permanent timeshift is not enabled but pressing pause allows me to pause if I need to (I hardly ever do). So I would say, as stated, the REC symbol showing whilst streaming is unrelated to this.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top